What we do
- We donate books and other educational materials to needy primary schools
- We provide Mentorship to pupils in primary schools
- We partner to offer scholarships to needy pupils
- We Facilitate capacity building among teaching staff in schools
- We aim to develop leadership skills among the pupils
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did.
Your donations allow us to buy books and other educational materials to needy primary schools, facilitate capacity building among teaching staff in such schools, provide scholarships to pupils and to provide mentorship to primary school pupils from needy backgrounds.
You can donate to us through:
A/c name :Scholar Bridge Initiative
A/c name 1283970651
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Bank Branch: Hurlingham Branch
Talk to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.